Here is a compilation of all the Math articles/ opinions KS has done. Students should read them when they are free to improve their mathematics skills. They will come in handy! 🙂 For ease of navigation, some bigger topics sorted according to topics.
- Permutations & Combinations (Combinatorics)
- Complex Numbers
- APGP, Sequences & Series
- Importance of Prelims
- A-levels vs IB Mathematics
- How I encourage Students to study Mathematics in JC.
- Helping Students with Math Course
- Common Pitfalls in A’levels Math #1
- Common Pitfalls in A’levels Math #2
- Common Pitfalls in A’levels Math #3
- Why is anything to the power of 0 always 1?
- Classical Mathematical Fallacies #1
- Classical Mathematical Fallacies #2
- Classical Mathematical Fallacies #3
- Confusion on when to put ± sign
- Difference between H1 and H2 Math
- Partial Fractions made easy
- The Modulus Sign #1
- The Modulus Sign #2
- The Modulus Sign #3
- The Modulus Sign #4
- An easier approach to remembering discriminant
- Finding the Coefficient of Terms
- Help to start Maclaurin’s Questions
- Understanding A-level differentiation questions
- A different perspective to transformation
- Solving roots of higher order
- Proving a function is symmetrical about y-axis
- All tangents are straight lines
- Prime Numbers and their uses.
- My Favourite Pure Mathematics Topic
- Tricks to squaring numbers
- Why we need to be close to zero for an approximation to be good?
- Learning Math or Learning to do Math
- H3 Mathematics
- Why study Mathematics?
- Importance of Mathematics in Finance
- Some things that JC students should know
- Review of Basic Probability (Undergraduate)