Here is a compilation of all the Statistics articles KS has done. Students should read them when they are free to improve their mathematics skills. They will come in handy! 🙂
1. What does unbiased in Math mean?
2. What is r-value?
3. Why is the r-value independent of translation and scaling? #1
4. Why is the r-value independent of translation and scaling? #2
5. Why can’t we extrapolate regression lines?
6. What is a regression line?
7. Simulation for Hypothesis Testing
8. Type I vs Type II Errors
9. A little about Central Limit Theorem
10. What is a good estimate?
11. Using symmetrical properties of Normal Curve to solve questions
12. Bayesian vs Frequentist Statistics