My previous posts have touched on the points that you would need to excel in your AQ. It is also important for you to understand what are some pitfalls so that you will not make these mistakes.
- 1. Rehash of the author’s argument/ summary of the author’s argument- did not go on to elaborate or to even offer personal insight
- 2. Lack of evaluation- paragraphs tend to be descriptive
- 3.Poor selection of examples- they could be inaccurate or they are isolated case studies that are not representative of the whole society
- 4.No examples given
- 5.Evaluation lacks depth or it is done very superficially
- 6.No link back to the requirements of the question
- 7. No introduction or conclusion (of course this is a very obvious time management issue)
Alright, there you have it, the 7 deadly sins/pitfalls for your AQ.