- Should small countries be allowed to take the lead in global affairs?
- To what extent can the Arts effect positive social change today?
- ‘Experiences are more valuable than material possessions.’ Do you agree?
- ‘People in the workplace should embrace, rather than fear, technological advancements.’ Discuss.
- ‘The news today deals with what is popular, rather than what is important.’ How far do you agree with this statement?
- Evaluate the claim that a more connected world has resulted in greater divisions.
- ‘Public figures today are overly concerned about what people think of them.’ What is your view?
- Consider the view that there is no value in slowing down in today’s competitive world.
- Discuss the appeal and value of creativity in your society.
- Considering the increasing threat of terrorism, are governments justified in limiting people’s rights?
- To what extent is animal testing acceptable in scientific research?
- ‘Economic development is favoured at the expense of the welfare of people.’ How true is this of your society?
Anderson JC GP Prelims paper 1 20172017-08-312017-08-31http://theculture.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/the-culture-logo.pngThe Culture SGhttp://theculture.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/the-culture-logo.png200px200px