- ACJC 2017 H1 General Paper 8807 Prelim Paper 1
- To what extent does education prepare the young for a world that is constantly changing?
- ‘Science imparts knowledge but not wisdom.’ Do you agree?
- Have we placed too much emphasis on work today?
- Is being original always beneficial?
- ‘It is better to be feared than to be popular.’ Discuss the view with reference to leadership.
- Can diseases ever be eliminated?
- ‘The media creates more problems than benefits for politicians.’ Discuss.
- How far, in your society, are children a good investment?
- Consider the view that the poor are more likely to commit crimes than the rich.
- Evaluate the claim that environmental conservation is a desirable, but unrealistic, goal.
- ‘Music breaks all barriers.’ Can music be so powerful?
- ‘Economic development is key to a country’s stability.’ To what extent is this true in your society?
To those taking your prelims for GP really soon… here is an example of a prelim paper this year… Could you do these questions? What help would u need?